This means, when the cupboards are closed, we can give attention to the shapely bathtub, fashionable gentle fixture, and grooved painted greige walls. The hidden mini fridge is also a nice touch—perfect for a romantic champagne tub moment or for storing beauty and skincare products which might be simpler when cooler than room temp. Interior designer Shaun Smith’s New Orleans house is a treasure trove of gorgeous and intelligent design solutions. If your bathroom is merely too small for shelves with lots of depth, add additional storage by putting a tray over the hamper. Keep your hand towels and florals there to brighten up the room. Even if your bathroom only has space for a small bathe, you’ll have the ability to still make it appear and feel luxe.
- Designer Hubert Zandberg paired a travertine bathtub with a custom display screen and vintage brass trolley, which was discovered at a Parisian flea market.
- The mod metallic and black wall hook on this bathroom designed by Arent & Pyke, which additionally offers an additional place to hang towels.
- Alex Meitlis and Ivo Bisignano’s bathroom receives a museum-worthy improve with a standalone tub from Efraim Kastiel & Sons and summary sculpture, courtesy of Bisignano.
- Creating a graceful, stunning and above all cosy bathroom in a period home in Wiltshire Emily Todhunter took a restrained approach to the ornament of her Wiltshire bathroom.
- Use your existing decor as a colour information, but if resale is important, stick with a crisp white like Benjamin Moore’s Simply White.
- The Remodelista editors present a curated number of product suggestions for your consideration.